Why Quinte West?
There are many good reasons to invest in or relocate your business to Quinte West. We've compiled a list of the top ten advantages that Quinte West offers:
- The strong combination of lifestyle and business amenities makes Quinte West a great place to live and the right place to do business.
- Low operating costs achieved through a combination of low municipal utility rates, low municipal tax rates, and low land and building costs.
- Availability of a strong labour force.
- Human resource development support, both short- and long-term, through partnerships with Quinte Economic Development Commission, Loyalist College, and Human Resources Development Canada.
- Availability of vacant land and variety of building types.
- Affordable housing and desirable neighbourhoods.
- Unique blend of urban and rural landscapes creates a healthy environment for working, living, and raising a family.
- Quinte West offers a diverse range of cultural events.
- "Best Place to Live" as voted by the Quality of Life Index for Ontario municipalities.
- "Best to Invest". The Quinte Economic Development Commission was selected in 2008 as one of the ten best places for investment in Canada by Site Selection magazine, a leading information source for expansion planning decision-makers. The award recognizes the most powerful local economic development groups in Canada.